Abitions for our customers :
sustainably development, culture of Excellence,
agility enterprise, best efficiency and ‘responsible approach’.
« All energy is devoted to the success of the project »
« Emphasize the collaborators and successes of the Client rather than the consultant »
« Extension of theoretical aspects and priority to action for the satisfaction of ‘the end-client’ »
« Accompany concretely»
« The opportunism of a decision must at time overcome the reality of a situation that is not properly engaged»
« Continuous focus on efficiency ».
« Saying with forms even if it is not pleasant to hear »
« Identifying risks to better circumvent them »
« Saying no if the required skills are inaccessible to us»
« Being loyal in relationships».
« Client’s Know-how and experiences preserved »
« Respect past and future relationship »
« Telling only if this is useful and it does not harm »
« Respecting the level of demanded confidentiality ».
« Respecting environment »
« Making it simple relationship between third parties in a logistics chain or ‘into sphere of influence’»
« Applying Client’s ethical charter ».
- Respecting the commitment defined as ‘reasonable’.
- Obtaining and enabling the sustainability of results.
- Being a trusted partner, reliable in all circumstances.
- Outwardly positioning strengths of our Clients and their governance.
- Expanding customer teams (their know-how, evolution, complementarity, behavior, talent), showing kindness.
- Integrate the Safety of People and Goods, environmental aspects whenever possible.
- Using our right of alert to any actor deemed appropriate in case of drift (defining of risks for people, for project and for our customer).
- Fighting common misconceptions, improving at the best cost.
- Providing all tools, reflections to manage the complexity.
- Making available the defined deliverables.
Milan Consulting adhere to the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact
Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery